Actively Hiring - Open Position
ParkOps, LLC. provides premium valet/parking services at some of the most exclusive properties in the NJ,PA, and MD areas.- WEEKLY PAY!
- Low turnover - our goal is for this to be the last job our teammates have to look for until they graduate!
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great people
- Have the unique opportunity to be apart of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country
- Internship & career opportunities available with ParkOps as well as with our partners
- Expand your network with professionals in the area!
Sweep floors of the parking garage area.
Clean and sanitize the pay station areas of the garage using company provided cleaning solutions
Mop all indoor areas of garage including lobbies, elevators, and offices while using wet floor signs
Use deck brush to clean certain tile floor areas
Vacuum all carpeted areas of garage including lobbies, elevators, and offices, as well as elevator tracks
Empty all trash cans
Dust all window sills/cobwebs from common areas (Restrooms, etc.)
Squeegee all lobby windows
Clean and sanitize restrooms
Maintain a clean and orderly janitorial closet
Use a power washer to clean trash cans and UTV cart bed
Physical Requirements and Qualifications:
Ability to stand and/or walk to continually perform job functions
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to perform tasks that require bending, stooping, and kneeling
Ability to walk up/down flights of stairs
Availability to work nights and/or overnights (3 PM -11 PM or 11 PM - 7 AM).
Our Attendants are regarded as our #1 asset and compensation consistently exceeds industry standards!
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join the ParkOps Team as Facility Custodians/Porters!
Reasons why ParkOps is the perfect job: