Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD
Actively Hiring - Open Position
Essential Job Function
Drive, park, and retrieve customer cars in a safe and courteous manner. Our goal is to make sure all customers are given a professional, safe, and timely valet service
Reasons why ParkOps is the perfect job:
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Low turnover - our goal is for this to be the last job our teammates have to look for.
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great people.
- Have the unique opportunity to be apart of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country
- Internship & career opportunities available with ParkOps as well as with our partners
- Expand your network with professionals in the area!
Responsibilities included but are not limited to the following:
Although flexible scheduling is provided, regular attendance is expected and required around your availability.
Greet customers and answer questions in a prompt manner
Inspect each vehicle before taking possession, mark tickets of any findings
Obey to all traffic laws and safe driving practices
Report any known accidents
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties to a satisfactory level:
Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and walking.
Be responsible and dependable!
Customer Service Experience is a definite plus, but not required.
Have strong communication skills
Have a professional, clean-cut appearance and demeanor
Availability to work; will depend on location hiring needs. Weekends may be required.
We will run a criminal background check on all potential hires after a conditional offer.