Actively Hiring - Open Position
This is a great time to join a fast-paced, growing company!
If you are motivated, enthusiastic, and would enjoy working for a company that embraces teamwork and accountability, then we'd like to hear from you.
ParkOps, LLC. provides premium automotive services at some of the most exclusive properties in the Delaware Valley.
Our people are regarded as our #1 asset and compensation consistently exceeds industry standards!
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join the ParkOps Team as Automotive Sanitation Technicians
-Helps maintain a safe and organized workplace
- Communicates with Service Advisers and Technicians; regarding auto placement, details services, repairs, and time completion
- Performs vehicle drop off inspections, recommends maintenance and documents damages
-Completes quality check for every completed detail and correcting quality issues
- Facilitates and performs all detailing department duties
*This description reflects managements assignments of essential functions, it does not restrict the tasks being assigned*
Essential Functions:-To Perform the role of a Sanitation Technician successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essentail duty satisfactorly. They will be responsible for safely and properly adminstering Sanitation Products to the inside and outside of vehicles using the provided solutions and equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:-Detail experience is required
-Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to analyze written and verbal instructions
- Ability to respond to customers and clients in a professional manner
- Ability to motivate team to deliver the highest level of customer service and hospitality
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:- Lift objects weighing 25-50 pounds
-Stand, walk, or sit for long periods of time without resting
-Work in areas that require bending, kneeling, crouching, or crawling