ParkOps is searching internally for an Account Manager and Location Supervisor in Montgomery County, PA. Please review the Job Description and Requirements before applying for this position:
The Account Manager is directly responsible for operational and financial success of all accounts assigned. The Account Manager reports directly to the market Operations Manager.
The Account Manager role requires daily oversight of assigned properties as well as the direct supervision of Shift Supervisors and Valet/Parking Attendants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Supervise day-to-day activities of all location managers, supervisors and attendants as well as any other
individuals as assigned by the Operations Manager.
● Staff all locations within assigned accounts with direct responsibility for filling shift vacancies occurring
during all normal operating hours as a result of employees calling in sick or failing to report as scheduled.
● Ensure that all assigned accounts open and close at the specified times.
● Ensure the prompt completion of daily reporting requirements for all locations and roles within the Portfolio.
● Review on a daily basis the time and attendance records generated by staff at each assigned property.
● Review and approve, in accordance with the billing periods, all time and attendance records required by
Accounting for the timely billing of clients (within 1 business day of period close).
● Supervise safe handling of cash and the timely deposit of cash for all assigned accounts..
● Ensure that proper revenue trails are established for all transactions. This is to include proper ticket control,control over monthly permits and validations stamps, and the accurate maintenance of triplicate receipts,card lists and card key deposits and inventories.
● Prompt referral of problems and complaints that cannot be immediately resolved to the Operations Manager.
● Submit all claims electronically within 24 hours of the incident.
● Submit all incident reports (guest, client, or otherwise), as necessary within 24 hours of the incident.
● Report all incidents involving an injury to Operations Manager and Human Resources immediately (within 1 hour).
● Resolve customer complaints and other issues.
● Establish and maintain operating manuals for all accounts within the assigned accounts.
● Establish a regular monthly client meeting schedule for each assigned account.
● Continuously train and educate all Managers, Shift Supervisors, and Attendants on all company policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
● Accurately communicate any policy or procedure changes to all Managers, Shift Supervisors, and Attendants.
● 70% of an account manager's time must be spent in the field.
● Personally visit all assigned accounts on a regular basis (minimum 3 times weekly). A thorough inspection is to be conducted at a minimum frequency of once per week with emphasis on cleanliness, appearance of attendants, revenue control and safety. Reports of any safety hazard to be directly reported to the Operations Manager.
● Identify all existing and potential operational problems and make appropriate recommendations to Client / Building Management. Inspect and recommend improvements to upgrade the appearance and cleanliness of all facilities.
● Provide a mandatory and prompt response to emergency situations during normally scheduled "off duty hours".
● Administer the Company’s Disciplinary Action Process. Contact HR for any assistance or approvals.
● Provide accurate data and input into the budget planning process, assist in the annual budget preparation and the subsequent reforecasting process.
● Ensure that the assigned accounts are operating within budget parameters and take appropriate remedial action on negative variances.
● Provide daily review of safe operations and account safety hazards.
● Train all supervisor and team leads to train, coach and mentor staff to better safety and car handling.
● Hold management team accountable for acceptable damage claim thresholds.
● Ensure the client is aware of major unplanned discrepancies beyond the control of ParkOps and seek appropriate consideration prior to the end of the billing cycle.
● Assist Operations Manager and Corporate Accounting department by taking action as necessary and requested to ensure timely collection from all accounts.
● Develop and recommend to the client any potential opportunities to create operational efficiencies, revenue opportunities, or cost management strategies.
● Conduct review of payroll, time and attendance, in accordance with the payroll calendar.
● Review all P&L’s for the unit position is responsible. Train supervisors on the fundamentals of P&L analysis.
● Perform other functions and duties as required for the safe and efficient operation of accounts as assigned.
● Mentor, review and coach team members to potentially identify individuals who excel and are potential candidates for management.